Friday, September 03, 2004

Aishwarya's L'oreal Commercial/Ash in Wax

For months now I have been hearing about the L'oreal Commercial starring Aishwarya Rai, but dubbed with someone elses voice for American audiences. I don't know how necessary the dubbing is, considering Aishwarya speaks English, and pretty well at that, but nonetheless, one step closer to Aishwarya making it into mainstream America. Anyway, right click on the link, and then open.

Aishwarya's Loreal Commercial

Additionally, The Times of India is reporting that London's legendary museum, Madame Tussauds, will make Aishwarya only the second Bollywood star--the first being Amitabh Bachchan to make into waxform and be placed in the Museum.

Aishwarya is elated. "It's difficult to put down what I'm feeling in words," she says. "But I am thankful to God and people who love me for what's happening to me. My journey to this position has been very enriching." Ash will be present at the installation ceremony, informs Juliet Reese, UK publicist of Ash's first international film Bride and Prejudice .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home