Thursday, October 09, 2003

Have you seen this woman?

Whose That Girl


It is plausible. I mean, if I was an old white guy and thought Aishwariya Rai may want me, I may send her some money for a plane ticket. Well, I might also think that she was a figment of my imaginiation, if not a figment of the internet. Well it turns out, according to this story from the BBC, an American man known as Mr. Corley, met a woman on the internet who he fancied. They exchanged pictures, the woman sending one of Ash instead of her real picture, and then Mr. Corley sent her money ($1,400) to help pay for her travel expenses - and never heard from her again. Duh.

Aishwarya Rai, for those of you who don't know, not only is a famed Bollywood Beauty, but also a former Miss World, who is rumored to have the most Internet web-pages dedicated to her.

Mr. Corley has of course contacted the Indian police, but if I was him, I would just cut my losses, and learn from my lesson. He got punk'd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home